Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ABC Family Sets Summer Premiere Dates

Summer is just around the corner but before you start getting in a rerun or reality TV slump that can come with the summer television viewing season I have a little surprise for you. ABC Family has announced a slew of summer premiere dates for some of your favorite shows and a few ones you won?t want to miss out on. � I love me some ABC Family and I am not ashamed to admit it, which I why I am so excited that a number of their shows are going to be all new this summer. Apparently I won?t be in a TV slump this summer after all. That being said let me give you the all the deats so you know when you can expect to see some familiar faces on the small screen again. Melissa & Joey�returns on Wednesday, May 30th�at 8PM EST. Pretty Little Liars�returns on Tuesday, June 5th at 8PM EST. Jane By Design�returns on Tuesday, June 5th at 9PM EST. As�for ?The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, well as you know it is having its spring premiere tonight but never fear it will be back this summer for season 5. The show will [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/qwgBSsVnPNE/

Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment