Thursday, March 29, 2012

Elizabeth Banks Thanks Birth Control Pills For Son

The Hunger Games star Elizabeth Banks writes in her blog for iVillage about having her son Felix (who turns 1 on March 30) via surrogate mother, and why she credits birth control pills for helping bring him into the world.

"Just over a year ago, my son Felix was born via gestational surrogacy," Elizabeth writes. "He came out of me nine months early and because of my broken belly, his babycake was baked in a wonderful angel's oven and now -- I can't believe it -- he's a year old and walking. He has expanded my capacity for joy a thousand-fold."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/03/29/elizabeth-banks-thanks-birth-control-pills-for-son

Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment