Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Smash & The Voice Preview Videos

It is music Mondays on NBC and that means a brand new episode of Smash as well as the live show of The Voice. So much good stuff happening tonight and I have a couple of preview videos to get you ready for these fabulous shows. As I said above the live shows of The Voice continue on tonight as the competition heats up. This week it is Team Adam vs. Team Cee Lo and I have to say I have no idea which team I am rooting for this week. I do love it when it gets down to the nitty gritty like this but at the same time it is a very tough choice. Immediately following the hit singing show is of course Smash, NBC?s newest breakout show. Things get very intense this week as Karen admits something very unpleasant to Dev whose reaction is to go crazy. Wow that was some scene and that is not the only sneak peek of the show I have for you. Nope next up you will find Derek coming to Karen with some upsetting news as well as an apology. How will she react, well take a look and see for [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/ElQP6Tv8rlY/

Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment