Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sofia Vergara SNL Highlight Videos

Sofia Vergara was the host of Saturday Night Live last night and she hit it out of the park. The Columbian beauty was her usual entertaining self and made me laugh my you know what off. In cased you missed the show I have some fabulous videos from the show that will make you feel as though you tuned right in. From the skit where she is reporting at The Hunger Games to taking on Fran Drescher to her opening monologue, where she chronicles her journey from Columbia to the SNL stage, Vergara was unstoppable. That my friends is a just a few of the outstanding things the sexy siren did on the show. Alright so instead of me just hammering on lets get down to the highlights starting with of course Sofia?s opening monologue. Pretty freaking hysterical right, I thought so. Now onto the skit where Vergara plays Fran Drescher, enough said about this just watch please. That one might have been my favorite had I not seen this one, which is a mock Pantene commercial featuring Penelope Cruz, a.k.a SNL newcomer Kate McKinnon. Next up is a little sketch that has Sofia playing a sex-ed teacher with Kristen [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/CzxNC-KzXPs/

Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment